Free Font Download
The free fonts presented on this website are their authors’ property, and are either freeware, shareware, demo versions or public domain.
The licence mentioned above the download button is just an indication. Please look at the readme-files in the archives or check the indicated author’s website for details, and contact him/her if in doubt.
If no author/licence is indicated that’s because we don’t have information, that doesn’t mean it’s free. The license type of a font determines how you may use it.
The following is a description of the license descriptions that apply to each font you download on free fonts download sites.
Free for personal use
Personal Use typically refers to any use that is not meant to generate profit, such as:
- Graphic design for personal websites, blogs, etc..
- Flyers or invitations to friends and family
- Churches, charities, or non-profit organizations
- Making T-shirt for yourself or friends at no charge
For 100% FREE licensed fonts, you can use for COMMERCIAL needs
Commercial Use is for companies or individuals that may profit from the use of the font, such as the following cases:
- Flyer or poster for an event that charges admission
- Printing a T-shirt that you will be selling
- Text or graphics in a book
- Graphic design work (logo, business card, website)
- And any other situations where you are getting paid
In the majority of the licenses, the font designer or author still retains Copyright, which means that you are not allowed to sell the font itself or claim it as your own.
If you have any questions or something to say, please don’t hesitate to contact us.